Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising! Will you succumb to the impending madness? Or perhaps live long enough to reach the realm of the sun?

+5
Loony
Radiant Spark
Darkspirit
Funnio987
Gunia
9 posters

Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising - Page 28 Empty Re: Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Post by Glass Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:31 am

Alpha skipped after Jest, bouncing across the tiled floor, his paws bounding over the glass and liquids,  hardly touching the ground as the cydog dashed across. He skidded to a halt beside Jest, looking to where he had come from. Pawprints were visible in the dust that covered the floor, following Jest's own ones with ease. Cheetah looked around the room. It was large and spacious, with a high ceiling. Smiling inwardly, Cheetah gauged the distance before jumping forwards, her wings opening to glide across the gap where she landed next to Jest with a flaring of her secondary feathers and a quick turn mid-air that spun her around to land with one hand and knee on the ground, the other hand to to her side and her other knee at her chest. Her wings folded slightly as she stood, brushing the dust off her jeans and hands. Folding her wings up tightly to her back, Cheetah watched as Starshooter floated up and over the mess, landing neatly beside them.

The Overseer shook his head in amusement, his tail glowing with a magenta aura. He waved his tail to the side, taking all of the mess on the ground with it. With all the hazards safely to one side, The Overseer crossed the path, followed by Silver and Zerinika. Cheetah rolled her eyes. "Show off."
    MimicSoul
    MimicSoul

Post by MimicSoul Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:30 am

Inuk followed Jest and the rest of the group, he was trying not to get creeped out but the place was still creeping him. Inuk stepped over the glass and wondered why Jest made the lab in the first place,
    And for some reason began to feel sorry for whoever raised him.

Kira sat in her cage thinking that mister "Thing" must be deaf, but then she heard the sound of footsteps echoing through the lab.
    A wide grin came across Kiras face thinking she would finally get out of the cage, unfortunately she didn't know what she was in for.  

((Hahaha I feel like it's been forever since I posted,thanks for not killing my characters, i've been really busy lately and sorry for short post.))
    Animewolfsoul
    Animewolfsoul
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Animewolfsoul Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:52 am

Jest clapped at their displays as the group crossed the room in a manner that made one unsure whether he was impressed or mocking them. He bowed and pushed open the door opposite their entrance, letting in a clear white light that switched on in correspondence to Jests presence. " Welcome to our prison." Jest said in a smooth, almost cheerful voice as he stepped inside the small room. It was quite wide with many different devices piled in the corner and some seating arrangements facing a light blue monitor screen that was placed on the wall as if it were a window.  Which had it been turned on, showed the various cells.   " This my friends is the holding area. Anyone who wishes to meet our guest may continue through those doors, the rest may watch from the monitor." As he spoke jest flicked his wrist and the monitor behind him flickered to life, showing the cells from different angles. " Just tap whatever screen interests you, you'll get a closer view."
    And with that Jest sauntered off through the double doors.
    The considerably larger room held quite an amusing sight in its third cell.

" My my.  What do we have here?"
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:54 pm

Cheetah, Alpha, Starshooter and The Overseer all followed Jest in the room, while Zerinika stayed behind with Silver, watching the screens. Out of curiosity, the blue dragon tapped a screen where Jest and the others were just coming into view with her wing. It brought up that camera as it showed what was going on, feeding them the audio. Zerinika squinted to see that the camera picked up the air around The Overseer, as it seemed to shimmer on the recording.

Starshooter crossed his arms as he inspected the captive, before opening his palm and clicking his fingers. His palm emitted a rotating 3D view of their captive, pointing out weapons in red and other items in yellow, while the image was in green. "Interesting." He mused, before closing his palm and cutting off the magic. Starshooter had a look at his opal ring, reading the quote that he had engraved on it for the millionth time. Cheetah looked from behind Jest, peeking over his shoulder. Alpha went up to the cage and sniffed it, before he backed away. "Ah yes! You arrived her a little while ago! I didn't get you out because I didn't know if Master wanted to see his newest captive. I hope that doesn't impair anything later on." The Overseer stood at the back of the group, floating above Jest's head and studying the newcomer with an amused smile on his face, but whatever was going on in his mind, he chose not to share.
    MimicSoul
    MimicSoul

Post by MimicSoul Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:01 am

Inuk followed Jest into the room, only to find out that there was no ghost but instead a teenage female sitting in a cage. Which was ten times scarier.

----
    Kira looked up at the visitors who had arrived and was first at a loss for words. She was not too sure what she had been expecting the thing to look like. But it defiantly wasn’t this. Whether that was in a good or bad way she didn’t yet know.
    “So there’s the pumpkin fairy, some sort of ashen angel, a puppy, then there’s a cloaked weirdo and the snow queen. What are you guys, some sort of circus?” Kira said as she stared at the group through the bars, not expecting an answer.
    Then she remembered that she was stuck in a cage and needed to get out. No one liked cages. Kira leaned forward and grabbed the bars of the cage
    “Look, circus troupe, you needa let me out of here!!”
    Kira waited for a reply now regretting the fact she just insulted them all.

Inuk turned to Cheetah and asked. “Do I really look like a snow queen?” with his head tilted a little to the side, completely ignoring Kiras cry for help.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:34 am

The Overseer chuckled, weaving inbetween the group until the omnipotent dragon was standing in front of the cage. He looked over the figure in the cage, seemingly contemplating something. Then he turned and walked back through the group, but not before sending an arc of electricity at the cage door, springing it open. <You're welcome, Kira.> He said, leaving the room by teleporting out. Cheetah sighed. "Honestly, I don't get that dragon sometimes..." She muttered, before looking back at their 'prisoner'. "To be honest Inuk, you do look kind of like a snow queen." She muttered, giving Ash a pet and looking at the person who was now in the open cage.

Starshooter sighed, clicking his fingers and summoning a small silver flame that began to float around Kira. "Well, since The Overseer supplied us your name, Kira. I am Starshooter, Master Archmage." He said, waving his hand and a scanning beam came from the flame, sweeping over Kira. "Well, I'm not detecting anything of danger on you, so that's good." He said, and the flame dissipated.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:35 am

((OOC: Apologies for the double post, but I want to push plot.))

Obsidian scanned the area around the entrance to the lab, eyes narrowing as he found a chunk of wall that was odd compared to the rest. Without hesitating, the fox ran at the wall, jumping through it and to the colorful path that lay as the entrance to The Spirit's Realm.

The Overseer stopped suddenly, standing bolt upright as his head swerved back and forth. Then without warning, he let out a loud, dangerous snarl. <Apologies for my hasty leave, Obsidian has just entered The Spirit's Realm. I need to go.> With that, the omnipotent dragon ran at the door, teleporting off before he hit the steel.

The cyborg dragon teleported into his Realm running, jumping into the air so that he could shoot a lightning bolt at Obsidian, who was making a bee-line for The Spirit Of Darkness's world. The fox dodged the attack and ran faster, dodging the side as The Overseer shot another bolt at him. The dragon took a dive at the entrance, skidding in front of Obsidian to block his path. <I will not let you continue your path, Obsidian.> He snarled, tail lashing as the fox halted in front of him. "No can do Overseer. This is not for you to decide." Obsidian growled, racing towards The Overseer and diving under him, sliding into the realm. With a frustrated snarl, The Overseer swiped at the door, destroying it. Then he teleported back to Jest's  lab.

He teleported in, roughly landing on the ground with a skittering and scraping of both organic and metal claws. He stood up, posture tense and on edge. <I hate to interrupt, bt we need to finish up here soon. Obsidian just got into The Spirit of Darkness's realm, and he's going to break The Chains of Purity and free The Spirit of Darkness. I destroyed the door, but that won't hold them for long. We need to move. Now>
    Templar_theJ
    Templar_theJ
    Co-Admin
    Co-Admin

Post by Templar_theJ Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:31 pm

Kathiet walked through the entrance, and was 'surprised' by the lab. He had expected one of two things- either a clean, nice looking place, or an improvised 'lab', with barley anything of use... Instead, their were bodies. Just.. Everywhere. He specifically noticed a room with a door frame, but he saw no door, until he looked to the other side of the area, with some bodies crushed beneath it. Blood was everywhere.....
    Animewolfsoul
    Animewolfsoul
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Animewolfsoul Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:21 pm

Jest cocked his head to the overseer. "Rude. We haven't even greeted our guest properly."
    Not even a shade of remorse crossed his face to give any validity to his statement, clearly alright with not getting to know the newcomer. Jest stretched his good arm with exaggerated movement. "Now what heinous plot have we gotten wrapped up in this time? It wasn't my fault again, right? As far as i know i've been right here."
    The cyborg grinned, not giving any shits for the gravity of the situation. His sharpened teeth, shining white from the broken ceiling light weren't anything in comparison to the overseers metal plates which were now sparking with expatriation at the younger beings attitude.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:44 pm

((OOC: At long last! We are back in business!))

The Overseer shook his head, sighing deeply to calm himself from the annoyance that Jest caused. <In case you don't know the severity of what is going on, The Spirit of Darkness has been chained up for a reason. Obsidian aims to free him from the chains and that will be bad for anyone, and everyone around when he finally does get free. And my guess, Jest, is that once he's free, Darkness will come here, to kill both you, and me.> His voice was short, sharp and snappy as he all but barked the words at Jest in his irritation.

<Or has it not crossed your mind what will happen to The Ruins if I am to be killed, Jest?> The Overseer's voice was almost a snarl, as the cybernetic dragon curled his lip slightly and growled lowly. <If I die, this entire island will disappear, The Ruins will collapse and the sand will be covered in seawater. No one will survive. Or do you not care what happens to those that live in my Citadel? Is that it? Are you so thick, that you would throw away the lives of a near thousand innocents, just because you didn't want to take a very real and dangerous threat seriously?> Towards the end of his rant, The Overseer's telepathic voice grew louder, to the point where Alpha whined and cowered behind Jest, looking up at the dragon with a scared purple gaze.

A loud bang echoed throughout the Citadel, followed by a loud cackle...

The Spirit of Darkness was awake.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content