Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising! Will you succumb to the impending madness? Or perhaps live long enough to reach the realm of the sun?

+5
Loony
Radiant Spark
Darkspirit
Funnio987
Gunia
9 posters

Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising - Page 17 Empty Re: Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Post by Glass Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:27 pm

Cheetah gasped for breath, finally getting over her laughing fit. "Haha... I'm Cheetah. N-nice to meet you. Hehehe..." Cheetah still laughed from time to time, but her laughing fit had passed for now. The only downside was that now her ribs hurt like daggers were being stabbed into them. "Ooooooow m-my ribs...." She completely ignored her shy stutter, it was often for her to get nervous and shy around newcomers, so she just ignored it. Stretching her wings, her 14 foot wingspan made it impossible to stretch her white feathered wings to extend all the way, so she had to settle for only half stretching them.
    MimicSoul
    MimicSoul

Post by MimicSoul Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:04 am

Inuk took a few steps backwards due to cheetahs reaction. He wasn't to sure on what to say to her, he had never really talked to a human like her with wings and everything. "Why do your ribs hurt Cheetah" Inuk had never been in a laughing fit long enough for his ribs hurt, so it was unclear why her ribs hurt.
    I wonder if she has some kind of a rib problem and could drop dead in a few minuets, though that's probably not the case or her friends would be more concerned. But then they don't really seem like they would care if she died. Inuk looked over to the little pixie and up close she seemed a bit bigger but not by much, Rakata didn't seem worried about cheetah so she must not have a rib problem... So why do Cheetahs ribs hurt?
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:19 am

Cheetah gave Inuk a what, are you stupid? look and shrugged. "You've never laughed so hard that it feels like you-" "He can't feel pain." Obsidian cut Cheetah off quickly, and the wolf-hybrid nodded. "I guess not then. Well, basically if you laugh too much, your ribs will start to hurt from all the laughter. And right now, mine hurt like someone is stabbing me with a dagger multiple times." Cheetah said, laughing a slight bit and wincing as some more pain shot from her aching ribs.
    Darkspirit
    Darkspirit
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Darkspirit Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:12 am

Claw watched in utter defiance as Inuk made a fool of himself in front of the others. He decided not to go over there and stop Inuk being a fool because it was more than just a bit amusing. Claw slowly walked over to the group that Inuk was talking to, dodging the many people who got in his way, towering over him as if they thought they were better. When he got over to the group he stopped walking and sighed "Hi, I am Inuk's travelling companion, Claw"
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:18 am

Obsidian watched the wolf come closer with slight interest. As the wolf introduced itself as Claw, Obsidian flicked his gaze upwards for about the fifth time since they had gotten to the marketplace. "I know the introductions are nice and all, but we should really start regrouping. I have a feeling that Zerinika will be coming soon." Obsidian said, his tri-colored eyes flicking back down to the group.
    Animewolfsoul
    Animewolfsoul
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Animewolfsoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:29 am

Jest stepped back and replaced his shirt, wincing as one of the necklaces caught in his hair. Jest grimaced and started working on the caught piece, which had gotten way too tangled for its own good. Straightening up Jest gave the piece one last tug and it fell free. His a satisfied smirk he stepped back as another canine walked up and introduced itself. He smoothed out his shirt and fiddled with the multicolored band he had stolen claimed at the stall, twirling it around his finger as he too looked for signs of Zerinika.

He gave a small nod in the canine's direction, attention focused on where Zerinika may strike next. "The clock will toll soon. I would guess that the worm will take advantage of the noise, as none of us will be able to track any attacks during then - wavelengths emit from the bell and mess up all readings and magical energies." The cyborg said in a more relaxed tone, retracting his tail blade to let it rest by his side. He glanced warily up at the clock tower, not wanting all of his readings to be crashed by the wavelengths.
    MimicSoul
    MimicSoul

Post by MimicSoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:03 am

"Oh hey Claw, so Obsidian tell me is Zerinika you're angry girlfriend" Inuk said while taking his hand away from the scratch that Obsidian had given him.
    why do they all have their guard up is Obsidians girlfriend really that scary, well this must be one scary female if Jest has his guard up too, I don't like scary females even though most of them are scary.
    Inuk had half expected Obsidian to have no care on what he just said because Inuk was more than sure that Zerainika was or is Obsidians girlfriend."Tell me Claw does the ro...uh cyborg look male or female?" Knowing that Claw had seen Inuk call Jest female and everything that just happened, Claw would say that Jest looked male even if he did think Jest was female.

((Glass you DO NOT have permission to kill Inuk))
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:12 am

((OOC: Oh I won't kill him... >:3))

Obsidian's gaze switched from one of caution to one of a very pissed off Rouge. His voice lowered to a dangerous hiss, every word filled with venom. "What did you say?" In an instant, Obsidian's tail had flashed over to Inuk's arm, the blade slicing through the skin and skimming the bone. Much to Obsidian's delight, the hook on the very end of his blade stuck into Inuk's arm, and her knew that if he pulled it out there was a very high chance that Inuk would have a near-fatal wound. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Without being able to feel pain, if I yanked my blade out, you would die from blood loss within three minutes. However, take back what you said and I won't kill you from blood loss."

The edge of Obsidian's eyes flickered with shadows, and the three colors blazed with fury. He knew that if Inuk tried to remove his blade on his own, he would most certainly end up destroying his arm or life.
    MimicSoul
    MimicSoul

Post by MimicSoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:10 pm

((You took it to far! poor Inuk))

Inuk looked down with a surprised look on his face the wound was pouring out
    blood. "Ok I never meant to offend you so can you remove you tail blade from my arm I...I take back what I said." Inuk was half scared but did not show it, the fact that he could die was scary to him and not female scary like real scary he had never been stabbed in the arm before and Inuk did not know how to take it.

I can feel his tail blade inside my arm it feels weird like...like some kind of knife, I don't like this feeling of weakens. Inuk grabbed Obsidians tail being careful not to pull the tail blade, Inuk clutched it so hard that it soon will stop all blood from entering Obsidians tail. "Remove you'r tail from my arm or ill pull it off! Now will this wound kill me" Inuk said in a very treating tone.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Obsidian returned with a glare that could kill. "If you pull my blade out forcefully, yes it will. However, if I take it out myself, I can make it so it doesn't kill you. I'm sure Starshooter would be happy to heal you." Obsidian said, narrowing his eyes at Inuk. "I'd like to see you try pull my tail off. Not to mention that if you do end up getting rid of my blade, we are practically all screwed." Obsidian said, twisting the tip of his tail so that when he removed the blade it would not take half of Inuk's arm with it. "Now let me go."
    Gunia
    Gunia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Gunia Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:48 pm

At that moment Dali suddenly appeared on the scene, running toward Inuk with a hungry look and being closely tailed by an unhappy Vienna.  Dali had apparently caught scent of Inuk's blood and bolted off, causing Vienna to have to chase after him.  Vienna managed to catch Dali when he was just a few feet away from Inuk, restraining him like one would restrain a mad dog that had gotten off of its leash.

"Noooo!  Lemme goooo!"  Dali said, struggling to get away from Vienna so he could delve into Inuk.
    "No."
    Dali struggled for a good minute or so before seemingly giving up, watching the dripping blood with a desperate look.

(( Jest is a Girl ))
    (( ^ Clicky Linky ))
    MimicSoul
    MimicSoul

Post by MimicSoul Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:49 am

Inuk slowly released Obsidians tail, "you have judged me by the cover -  if I could not pull off that tail of yours,  I would damage the nerve in your neck that lets you move your tail, and that would be good enough for me."

At that moment a strange boy came to the scene followed by...another female. Inuk was a bit startled at the fact that the strange boy came running at him for no reason that Inuk knew of, and the girl that followed had a reptilian sent to her.
    "Uh what exactly are you"
    Inuk didn't get the chance to finish speaking because he had fallen over his own feet and nearly landed on Obsidian but thankfully didn't. Inuk immediately wanted to blame the reptile girl and crazy kid.
    "What's your problem? is that how you greet people down here."

Inuk said in a rather angry tone knowing he had no right to say any thing like that, considering he greeted Jest by saying that he was a girl. Inuk looked over at Claw, almost as if he wanted some help to kill everybody that was annoying him which was everybody except for Rakata and Cheetah, and now he was annoyed at Claw for not helping him when Obsidian had stabbed him in the arm. Inuk had a hard time getting up and nearly fell on Obsidian again. Inuk felt faint due to the loss of blood.

Well this is a feeling i haven't felt in a long time. I really should try to calm down, getting angry will not help me. Even if i did have the strength to transform it would be of no use, all of them would bring me down before i could do some serious damage.
    "I'm sorry you are all just... really annoying. so what is the kid's problem does he have brain damage or something like that."
    Inuk said having no idea if this is what people do when they have brain damage.
    Inuk held his wound tight knowing that if he lost anymore blood his life would be in danger - after all Obsidians tail blade went down far enough to catch on something like his bone. Inuk had trouble staying on his feet and knowing that this could end his life, Inuk leaned on Obsidians back while trying not to fall over and for once being thankful that he could not feel pain.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:41 am

Obsidian let out a long, low growl as Inuk leant on him. He carefully removed his tail blade from Inuk's arm, the steel surface drenched with blood. Cheetah spotted Starshooter coming over, having heard the commotion over with the others. Starshooter took one look at Inuk's wound and scoffed. "What happened this time Obsidian? Did he push you?" Neverless, the archmage walked over, placing his hand on Inuk's wound. Starshooter's hand shimmered a bright green and the magic seeped into Inuk's arm. The wound grew closer together, before merging to close the wound, with only a small scar left. The blood on Inuk's arm dried up and fell off, but the same could not be said for Starshooter's hand and robe sleeve which was still soaked.

"Damn." Starshooter muttered, moving his other hand over the blood stained fabric, this time his hand was shimmering silver. Almost the instant the magic touched the stained area, the blood dried off again and disappeared in a small pile of silver ash. Soon it seemed like Starshooter had never even touched Inuk's wound. "Now that you are not on the brink of death, I'm Starshooter, master archmage." The mage then gestured to Dali. "That my friend is Dali, though something tells me that the vampire is a little blood deprived." Starshooter mused, his hands shimmering a dark red color.

In a few moments, a large black bottle appeared. Starshooter walked over to Dali, handing the bottle to the vampire. Quietly lowering his voice, Starshooter whispered to Dali, "That my friend is real blood, just so you don't have to try and attack us. I wonder if the guild master archmage will notice someone just teleported his assistant vampire's blood bottle away." Starshooter said in a sly and joking voice. Patting Dali on the shoulder, Starshooter then walked over to Jest, acting innocent.
    Gunia
    Gunia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Gunia Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:41 am

Vienna let Dali go as Starshooter healed Inuk's wounds.  Shortly after Dali received the blood bottle from Starshooter.  He didn't have to be told it was actual blood; he could smell the stuff well enough.  Which is why he wasn't really listening to Starshooter as he uncapped the bottle and practically drowned himself in the precious liquid, somehow managing to not spill any of its contents in the process.

Vienna had lost interest in that point, and was instead glancing around the marketplace, not even bothering to acknowledge the new kid.  

Rakata was simply hovering beside Jest, lost in her own little world.  She looked so spaced out that someone could throw a pebble past her head without her even noticing.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:21 pm

Gravity and Cosmic watched from afar, the two siblings watching Inuk with judging eyes. "Gravity, I want you to keep away from the new person. Something about him sets off alarm bells." Gravity glared at her brother. "Cosmic! Brother! Stop worrying about me! I'm fine. My disaster sense will go off if anything is to happen to us!" Cosmic must have realised this, because the vulpine blanched a little. "R-right. Just be careful."

Zerinika watched from her hidden area just above the clock tower. The wyvern's red eyes shone with eagerness for the kills waiting. It was only a few minutes till the clock tower rang, where her Shadow Freight would be disrupted and she'll attack. The clock would disrupt her prey's scanning devices, and it would give her time to attack. A sinister grin crept upon the reptile's face, her teeth crackling with static from her Paralysis Fangs. Her eyes darted towards the clock face. Five minutes. "Five minutes and it will all be over dear Master. I'll kill two traitors with one attack and destroy them that have cost me much. Obsidian. Master. I'm coming. You have five minutes."
    MimicSoul
    MimicSoul

Post by MimicSoul Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:53 am

Inuk looked down at his now healed arm.
    "Err thanks, what's the deal with you guys, I mean you keep on popping up like mushrooms and daises. How many of you are there?"  Inuk said while taking his hand off Obsidians back. There was a strange smell in the air - the smell of trouble and it wasn't like any normal trouble smell, this made the question what or who is giving of the sent.
    One of the perks of Inuks curse is that he had a better sense of smell than most things which made him the more likely to sense this kind of thing before anyone else. Inuk glanced down at Obsidian, thinking that he might of smelt it by now. After all he could smell that Inuk didn't have the ability to feel pain.
    "Obsidian do you smell that?" Inuk said in a low and quiet tone.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:33 am

Obsidian was already bristling. "Yea, I do." His eyes locked on top of the clock tower. A growl rose in his throat. He forced his growing panic down, looking towards Inuk. "There are 12 of us, including myself." Obsidian said, though he sounded more distracted than he let on. His eyes were pinned to the top of the clock tower, but to anyone watching there was nothing there.

Zerinika chuckled. So the traitor knows where I am. I knew he'd sense me. Her blood red eyes locked with Obsidian's tri-colored ones. Tick. Tock. Four Minutes.

((OOC: Hey Mimic, can you get Wolf to post x3 I can't post my awesome post till she does. I'm actually just stalling till she posts.))
    Animewolfsoul
    Animewolfsoul
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Animewolfsoul Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:26 pm

Jest gripped the hilt of his sword and followed Obsidians gaze. Had the cyborgs vision been as sharp as the canines Jest was certain that he would be looking straight at Zerinika. Jest itched to turn his tracking systems back on, but he knew that the disorientation caused by the clock tower would render him helpless in the vital moments when Zerinika strikes. Which is sure to be any minute now.
    “Everyone be on your guard, even those of you who should keep their guard down and fall first.” Jest said, glaring at Inuk out the corner of his eye. He noticed Rakata in his line of vision and it occurred to him that she had been silent throughout the past scene.
    Jest tapped Rakata gently to rouse her. He couldn’t have his favorite pixie snapped up by the assassin queen or her minions, now could he?

“We’re about to face off against Zerinika- I’m sure you’ve heard of her, she isn’t exactly one to leave without at least announcing her presence first. Given that, the trails of, what I hear to be corpses scattered here and there, speak for themselves. It is sure to be an epic and legend worthy battle, one that you two may not want to be caught up in. Just a warning.” Jest flicked his tail in anticipation, not turning to face the newcomers as he spoke. Seeing as no one had introduced the two to their current situation Jest had taken it upon himself to do so. And do it with no small amount of pride for his creations large reputation – even if it was a bad one.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:01 pm

Obsidian's gaze flicked to the clock face where the hand was only moments away from it's toll. Ten... Nine... Obsidian braced himself. Three... Two... "One." The clock struck it's mark and the toll sounded, rebounding through the citadel and shorting out Obsidian's Shadow Freight. To his right Cyan appeared, his invisibility shattered by the clock. Obsidian knew that Zerinika was about to strike, and strike she did.

Zerinika wasted no time. Letting out a blood-curling snarl she leapt from the clock tower, straight for Obsidian. She gained speed quickly, flaring her wings as she went in for the kill, her talons outstretched. She counted on Obsidian to move, and so he did. The grey vulpine moved faster than the eye could track, knocking Inuk and Claw away. Obsidian suddenly flattened himself to the ground, just in time for Rosto to come rocketing down from the sky, just missing the Exiled Rouge by millimeters.

Obsidian jumped backward and then forwards, tackling Rosto from the air. The Deputy let out a startled yelp as Obsidian's claws sunk into his shoulders. The Deputy landed, attempting to shake the vulpine off, but to no avail.

While Obsidian was busy with Rosto, Ebony shot down, aiming for Jest, but the feathered wyvern was shot out of the way by a blue beam, it's owner from Cyan's sword Runescathe. Cyan jumped from the rooftops to attack Ebony, and had he of hit, the rouge would be dead, but Ebony kicked Cyan away, sending the blue dragon flying into one of the stalls. "Cazzo ti cagna" Cyan muttered in his native language, sending another beam at Ebony.

Gravity and Cosmic were busy with Nim, the white rouge was focusing on Cosmic, when Gravity shot an ice beam at Nim, making the rouge spin around to attack Gravity. The two siblings were a good fighting pair, backing each other up against the rouge.

Zerinika however, ignored all this fighting and locked eyes with Jest. A sinister grin crept up on her face as she walked towards Jest. "Well Master, how nice to finally see you again." Zerinika said, walking behind Jest, chuckling evilly. Her tail blade came up to Jest's neck and she grinned. "After all, you were the one who tainted me with this wonderful gift."

The other two Rouges, Sorrow and Serpent slid up, keeping the citizens away from the fight. Many were scared anyway, but a few ended up with slit throats when they tried to intervene. It seemed that their group would not be getting any help in this battle.

((OOC: Part one of this post! I'll wait for everyone to post, then comes part two))
    Gunia
    Gunia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Gunia Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:26 am

Rakata was somewhat startled out of her thoughts when Jest tapped her. She did, however, heed his warning, backing into a place where she was rather unnoticable just before the clock sounded its tone.

By the time the tones started sounding out Dali had long since downed the bottle of blood he had recieved from Starshooter. He watched in a sort of anticipation as the enemy began raining down on top of them, although none of them seemed to target him. He stood firm and alert nonetheless, in case one of them were to decide he was an available target.

Vienna stood off away from the heat of the battle, almost on the sidelines as she watched with a cold gaze. She had little interest in the battle, and was perfectly content to just watch the chaos rather than become a part of it. That did not mean she made herself an easy target, however. Despite her relaxed position all her senses were on full alert, ready to react in case anything decided to come her way. As long as nothing jarred her too much, she should be able to remain in human form.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:19 pm

((Since I'm getting kinda impatient with the waiting, I'll just skip the interaction with Jest till Wolf posts and continue on. *Hint, hint Wolf!*))
    Obsidian ripped shreds off Rosto's shoulders with his long claws until he felt bone scrape. Jumping off, the new Rouge Deputy charged at Obsidian, although slowed because of his injuries. Rosto's slowness cost him though, as Obsidian shot forwards, shouldering Rosto off balance and pinning him. For once, real emotion shone through the Rouge's eyes. Fear. "O-Obsidian, wait. D-d-don't. Please, I beg you." Obsidian's grin grew to a sadistic smile "Too late for mercy now Rosto." Rosto's ears drooped and his eyes grew wide. Rosto started to say something, but was cut off as Obsidian's claws caught on his neck. "Payback's a bitch, eh Rosto?" Then Obsidian ripped at the flesh, blood splattering his paws and face. Rosto was no longer a nuisance, more rather, the Rouge was dead, his neck ripped out by Obsidian's claws. "See you in hell bastard."
    Animewolfsoul
    Animewolfsoul
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Animewolfsoul Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:05 pm

(( not quite sure where Inuks post takes place so i'll just skip it and reply to Glass))

Jest grinned sadly, fingering the blade around his throat thoughtfully. Fear glazed his eyes and unknowingly his body was shaking. But Jest paid it no heed, rather he did not realise he was afraid. "My my, isn't this a touching reunion? Didn't I teach you that it's funner to play with your food." He purred in a soothing tone to the wyvern. "There's no need to go for a killing blow so soon."
    Jest moved his other hand to the hem of his shirt slowly lifting it up as he repeated the activation code over in his mind. On cue twin hooks shot out from his spine, colliding into Zerinika and pushing her out of reach. Jest let out a cry as her blade, although removed from the impact, sliced at his face as it was thrust away. He quickly jumped back and moved into a fighting crouch, the two mechanical hook like arms waving in the air. Jest had been careful to get his shirt out of harms way before activating them- it was his only shirt.

It now hung limply around his neck and he tore it off over his head and dropped it on the ground where it was quickly forgotten. Jest drew his sword and lashed his tail, ready for his adversaries next strike. He paid no attention to the battles of the others, his senses focused only on his creation. For those fleeting moments time seemed to slow. Jest looked up and met Zerinikas gaze, determination shone in both their eyes. Neither would back down so soon and neither were willing to avoid this battle.

Suddenly a pain like fire shot through Jest and he jerked away, clutching avidly at the air as he felt his body constrict, like someone had flipped a switch and now it was deconstructing. Jest arched his back and panted as the internal struggle ripped through him, biting back another cry.His vision faded in and out and he suddenly felt as weak as a child, all power stripped from his very bones in that single instant. Jest shook his head and struggled back up. Pushing the pain to the back of his mind, calming his breathing. Blood dripped from his wound and onto his neck but he paid it little thought.
    It would all have to wait. This fight must be won.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:07 pm

Zerinika grinned as Jest fell to the downsides of having a few wires ripped out. Zerinika advanced slowly, but before she got too close, her ears perked and she jumped backwards, narrowly dodging an arrow as it flew past. "What?! Who dares to interrupt my revenge?" Zerinika snarled, her blood red eyes darting this way and that, trying to find the one who had attacked her so openly. "That... Would be me."

Zerinika's glare shot towards the top of one of the stalls, where a tall serpent-like creature covered in chainmail stood. The creature was about 7 foot tall, and it's face was covered in a large helmet. Daggers circled around one of it's thighs, and a blue crest peaked from it's skull to it's shoulders. The one thing that caught the Rouge Leader's eye however, was the bow, poised to shoot, a poisoned arrow loaded. "I knew you'd show up sooner or later. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Zen, the citadel's most feared and respected assassin and huntress. And you... I suppose would the the infamous Zerinika. I've been expecting you."

Zerinika scoffed. "I suppose then, it would be your honor to fall at my claws eh? After all, revenge is only part one of this strike." Zerinika growled, a devilish chuckle echoing around the area. Zerinika's gloating however was short lived. Zen let her arrow fly, the poisoned tip burying itself into Zerinika's shoulder. The wyvern hissed, ripping the arrow from her shoulder and letting the shaft fall to the ground. Jumping on top of one of the stalls, the wyvern shot a shadowy coil at Zen, who nimbly jumped out of the way, rolling as she hit the ground. Taking out one of her daggers, Zen threw it at Zerinika, who dodged it.

Zerinika made the shadowy coil come back, and it caught the unprepared serpent in the back, pinning her against one of the walls. Zen however, just chuckled. As Zerinika came closer, Zen kicked off from the wall, jumping clear of the coils and over Zerinika, landing neatly in front of Jest. "Wonder what you did to vex the wyvern? It works in my favor though. Have fun with her, I need to help Cyan with the other wyvern." Zen said, jumping backwards onto one of the stalls, before front flipping over to where Cyan was facing off with Ebony.

Zerinika jumped over the stalls, almost getting to Jest to attack again, when a grey blur caught her off guard, colliding with her side and sending the wyvern crashing into one of the stalls adjacent to Jest. The thing that had attacked Zerinika bounced off the wyvern, leaving claws marks a it jumped. Landing on the opposite stall roof, Obsidian glared at Zerinika, his tri colored eyes daring the Rouge Leader to attack.

Zerinika stood tall, glaring down at Obsidian. "Well, well, if it isn't the traitor that is always hiding behind his loyal spirits." Zerinika taunted, but Obsidian only grinned back at the wyvern, his maw still splattered with Rosto's blood. "I don't see any of them bounding to help you either. After all, you never could tell where your true loyalties were." Obsidian shot back, earning a glare from Zerinika.

The wyvern shot forwards, her fangs crackling audibly as she went in to attack Obsidian. The vulpine however jumped over Zerinika, landing behind her. Zerinika spun, her tail thwacking Obsidian in the side, making the Rouge go crashing into the closest stall, breaking the supports as his back hit it with a sickening crunch. Zerinika lunged for Obsidian, pinning the vulpine before he could get up. "You try again and again, yet you still fail horribly Obsidian. You should give up weakling." Zerinika sunk her claws into Obsidian's side, making the vulpine wince and close his eyes.

A shadowy aura formed around his eyes and the dark mists glowed faintly. "I am sick and tired... Of you... Treating me... Like fucking trash!" Obsidian snarled, his eyes snapping open. The whole eye was covered in shadows, not a single bit of color shone through. Gathering his feet beneath him, Obsidian sunk all of his claws into Zerinika's foot that held him pinned. Zerinika hissed and quickly recoiled, leaving Obsidian free to jump up.

Obsidian growled at Zerinika, his eyes shone with a shadowy aura and his claws ebbed with a dark mist. Zerinika's eyes shone briefly with hesitation, before switching back to her usual devilish glare. It was just a turn in the tides that she would ride with, after all, the traitor had never been a challenge before.

((OOC: Enter Zen and cue Obsidian's Dark Side!!))
    MimicSoul
    MimicSoul

Post by MimicSoul Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:09 pm

Inuk got up of the floor and tried to recall what had just happened it was all a bit...fuzzy? "Claw!? what are you doing on the floor get up already you lazy dog fox thing." Inuk transformed quickly, then jumped up to where Obsidian was so he could join the battle.
    "Uh you're the one that smelt funny, well i don't like animals that smell funny so to bad for you. Hey Obsidian is she yours or can I help bring her down she looks like a fun one"

but then she is female so that leaves me at a disadvantage she is kinda scary.
    Inuk looked at the other people that he could see, then he remembered that Zerinika was the one that had pushed him over, so even if Obsidian didn't want Inuk to interfere he was going to have at least one hit at her.
    Inuk jumped and bit into her neck then let go quickly and jumped back avoiding any attacks she could have given "Obsidian you took more than a second to answer me, so lets try again this time i'll give you three-seconds you are one lucky dog and kinda slow too." Inuk said in a happy and half annoyed tone.

((Hey Glass do you know if darkspirit will post soon?))
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:24 pm

((OOC: No idea))
    Obsidian growled at Inuk, his shadowy eyes flicking towards Inuk. "Back off mutt, this fight is mine." Obsidian snarled, quickly shouldering Inuk out of the way as Zerinika lunged for the wolf-shapeshifter, taking the hit that was meant for Inuk. Sliding back from the impact, Obsidian ran towards the wyvern, his speed giving him the advantage as he jumped, scoring his claws along the thin membrane of Zerinika's wing.

"Bastard!" Zerinika snarled, whirling around to snap at Obsidian, but the shadowy vulpine was out of Zerinika's reach. Obsidian only smiled, lunging at Zerinika. The wyvern went to bite Obsidian as he lunged, but Obsidian flipped over Zerinika's head, landing on her back. Sinking his claws into the soft skin under her back fur, Zerinika hissed in pain and rage as she tried to shake Obsidian off. The vulpine however clung on, the wyvern's thrashing only sunk his claws deeper.

Zerinika, having finally had enough, jumped into the air, having to use more effort to fly due to her torn wing membrane, but once she was in the air, she quickly flipped upside down, and Obsidian felt his claws slipping. His back legs slipped and he was hanging onto Zerinika's back with only his front claws, but they soon slipped as well. Plummeting down, Obsidian flipped over, landing on his feet. Zerinika spiraled back, swooping down for Obsidian like a hawk. Obsidian took his chance and lunged, narrowly missing the wyvern's claws.

The action seemed to play in slow motion as he lunged, but blink and you would of missed it. In an instant, Obsidian had his jaws closed around Zerinika's neck, making the wyvern stumble as she landed. Zerinika's tail struck forwards, getting Obsidian in the shoulder. Obsidian however didn't lose his grip, even as blood poured from the wound making the ground slick with blood. Zerinika stumbled, her wings going down to support her, but the blood loss soon overcome the wyvern and she slumped down onto the ground, Obsidian let go, jumping backwards as she fell, leaving the wyvern. His maw was slick with blood, and his entire front was covered in the red liquid.

Zerinika's eyes glanced towards Jest, but they weren't their normal red anymore, they were a bright blue. "M-Master..." Obsidian's eyes reverted back to their original color, meeting with Zerinika's eyes for a single moment. "See you in hell" Obsidian muttered, before his eyes rolled into his head and he dropped, knocked unconscious from the fatigue.

((OOC: And now she's dead~ But stay tuned, for there is still many more adventures and thrills to come.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content